Saturday, August 06, 2005

As Salaamu Alaikum

In the name of Allah The Most Beneficent & The Most Merciful!

As Salaamu Alaikum,

I have a professional blog where I post my published writing materials. I decided to create an informal personal blog to share my thoughts on life . I have four years experience as a mother. I would like to share with you all the the ups and downs of being a single parent .

Being a single parent, people ( both Muslims and non-Muslims) as me different question about my life as a single parent. The following are some of the questions they normally ask:

"What it is like to be a mother to a wonderful boy called Yusuf ? How do you manage to be a single parent? Does your son feel insecure being away from his father? Does he ask about his father? "

These are some of question which people ask me. InshaAllah I will be posting an answer to each of these questions in the future inshaAllah.

WA Salaam

Ummu Abdullah Yusuf

No comments: